ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
The whole world right now is going through the phase of extensive transition to face the challenges put forth by the Covid- 19 pandemic. The world as a whole is in a muddled state, witnessing a crisis never known before, aﬀecting considerably every aspect of human life. As a response to the emerging issues and challenges, the world is compelled to adapt itself to the 'new normal' to survive and sustain in this unprecedented scenario.
Economic activities are going through turbulent times of disruption and change, fatalities and uncertainties, expulsions and unemployment on one hand and on the other adapting and innovating to stand tall like never before. Change is indeed inevitable for development, growth and sustainability.
In the succeeding scenario, longer-term strategic changes are needed to navigate the competitive landscape to manage the challenges posed by environmental, technological, socio-political, and institutional changes. Thus, enterprises need new and more ﬂexible strategies to confront the fuzzy road ahead.
The pandemic has also accelerated innovation, development of new technologies, which further dominates the discourse on entrepreneurship. Innovation has driven the creation of new technologies, the development of new products and services, changes in processes, the development of new business models, and new approaches to work itself.
In these challenging times, the Prestige Institute of Management and Research (PIMR), Indore provides a platform for intellectuals from academia and industry to participate in its 16th International conference on the theme “Innovative and Adaptive Management Strategies for Sustainable Entrepreneurial, Business and Societal Growth”. As every challenge and destruction paves the way for innovation, adaptability, and sustainability we anticipate the emerging intellectual researchers can provide solutions and strategies to the business community, entrepreneurs, and society at large. We hope that this virtual conference will help in proposing and adopting a set of innovative strategies in the changed global scenario to enhance economic growth, human wellbeing, sustainability and prosperity.
CALL FOR PAPERS
PIMR Sixteenth International Conference on “Innovative and Adaptive Management Strategies for Sustainable Entrepreneurial, Business and Societal Growth” invites empirical and conceptual research papers from academicians, professionals, consultants, practitioners, research scholars and students related to the themes and subthemes of the conference.
Research Papers can be submitted on broad sub-themes mentioned below. However, research papers can also be submitted on any related area or discipline under the broad theme of the Conference.
(A) INNOVATIVE STRATEGIES
- Innovative Marketing Strategies
- Innovative Finance Strategies
- Innovative HR Strategies
- Innovative Production & Operations Strategies
- Innovative Legal Strategies
- AI & Machine Learning
- Innovations in Technology
- Innovations in International trade & Business
- Entrepreneurial Behavior
- Innovative Industries
- Role of Universities in Promoting Entrepreneurship
- Studies of New Businesses
- Corporate & Strategic Entrepreneurship
- Adaptive Business Practices
- Changing Leadership Styles
- New Trends in Management Education
- Digital Transformation/Innovation and Business Strategy
- Changing world environment & Adaptability
- Adaptation in Health care business
- Adaptability in global supply chain / value chain
- Recenttrendsin Legal Research& Development
- Changing Paradigm of access to justice in times of crisis
- Reshaping Legal procedure and practices
- Eﬀective Innovation and Patent Management
- Legal Reforms in New Era
- Revisiting Intellectual Property laws for innovation
- Revisiting Intellectual Property Laws for adaptability.
- Digital transformation in Law, process & system.
- Redeﬁning Sustainable Business
- Sustainability Management for Developing Economies
- Sustainability Management Trends & Opportunities
- Green Businesses •
- CSR & Sustainable Development
- Economic & Social aspect of Sustainable Development
- E n t r e p r e n e u r s h i p & S u s t a i n a b l e Development
- Waste Management & Sustainability
- Small Business sustainability management
- Ethics and sustainability
- Sustainability in the Changing Global environment
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Senior Managers / Practitioners, Academicians (Faculty/Consultants), Research Scholars (Along with Doctoral Workshop), Foreign Delegates, Indian/Foreign Students.
- Best Research Paper Award: In every track, a panel will adjudge the Best Research Paper for the award of Best Research Paper of the Conference. Best Research Paper Certiﬁcate will be provided in every track. A cash prize will be given to the Best Research Paper of the Conference.
- Best Business Practices on Sustainability: Best Business Practices Contest is open to all Indian organizations, corporates, NGOs who are involved in sustaining the best business practices. Entries will be screened by an empanelled resource committee. Selected entries will be invited for presentation. The participants will be informed about their participation latest by 10th October 2021 for screening. The selected entries will be given 15 minutes for presentation followed by Q/A. Decision of the Judges in the panel will be the ﬁnal regarding screening and ﬁnal selection of winners of the contest.
- Publication Opportunity:
# Selected high-quality research papers may be published in ABDC / Scopus / UGC listed journals.
# Prestige International Journal of Management and Research (A peer- reviewed journal with a high impact factor of SJIF 6.841 and indexed in Proquest, ISSN 0974-6080).
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
|Last Date of Submission of Abstract
|| September 20, 2021
|Intimation of Acceptance of Abstract
||September 25, 2021
|Last Date for Submission of Full Paper
|| October 05, 2021
|Early Bird Registration
|| October 12, 2021
|Last Date for Registration
|| October 19, 2021
|| October 23-24, 2021
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEES
| Academicians (Faculty/ Consultants)
| Research Scholars
| Foreign Delegates
|| US$ 50
|| US$ 20
Note:In the case of early bird registration until October 12, 2021, a 10% discount will be offered
THE REGISTRATION METHODOLOGY
- The mode of payment is NEFT / RTGS / Online payment in INR only.
- The online registration link will be opened from September 25th, 2021 at www.pimrindore.ac.in. Registration form and link will also be emailed to the selected participants.
- The registration fee is non-refundable. However, change in nomination(s) is acceptable
- In the case of more than one author, the presentation certificates would be given to only those authors who registered for the Conference and present the paper in the Conference.
- You can register by paying the registration fee through NEFT / RTGS / Online Payment (UPI Bank Transfer). For online payment please find the following information
- BANK DETAIL FOR (NEFT/RTGS)
Account Name: PIMR National Conference
• Bank: Punjab National Bank
• Branch: PIMR, Scheme No. 54, Indore
• Account No.: 2892012100000092
• IFSC Code: PUNB0625100
• Branch Code: 6251
• MICR Code: 452024015
Note: Please mention the Transaction ID of NEFT payment along with the participant's name in the registration form.
ABSTRACT & PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
THE METHODOLOGY FOR PAPER PRESENTATION
- Papers can be presented in the Conference through online Zoom/Skype/etc. Platforms.
- The weblink for the Conference with session ID and password will be shared two hours before the Conference.
- The conference delegates will be required to submit their camera-ready PowerPoint presentations (PPT) to the organizers by October 20, 2021 using the google form link provided to registered participants well in advance.
- Delegates are required to use their unique ID as the PPT file name.
- The conference delegates will be required to present their paper live through the screen share option for the stipulated me, as per the pre-informed session schedule.
- E-Certificates of presentations will be emailed to the registered Delegates post-Conference.
Prestige Institute of Management and Research is conceived as a unique growth-oriented institution of professional education and training. The institute had in its genesis the solemn objective of catering to the educational and training needs of the students, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), foreigners residing in India, defence personnel, and an executive from industry and government. The uniqueness of the Institute lies in its provision for an elaborate spectrum of professional programs under one roof. The Institute had made a beginning in 1994 by introducing MBA (Full Time) and MBA (Part-Time) programs, and an undergraduate program in management discipline (Bachelor of Business Administration). The Institute also started, Master’s Program in MBA (Marketing Management), MBA (International Business), MBA (Financial Administration), MBA (Personnel Management), MBA (Advertising and Public Relations), Bachelor of Computer Applications, B. Com. (Hons.), Masters and Bachelor in Mass Communication, Bachelor of Foreign Trade, BA LLB (Hons), B.Com. LLB (Hons), BBA LLB (Hons), LLB, and LLM. The Institute is also a recognized research centre for the PhD program in Management. It aims at becoming one of the best self-financed educational and training centres in the country.
The Institute is an Autonomous Institute since 2006. It has been accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Centre (NAAC) and has received NAAC 'A' Grade Accreditation by UGC twice consecutively in 2009 and 2014. In the year 2021, the Institute received 'A++' Grade Accreditation by UGC. It is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Institute. It is recognized by University Grants Commission under 2(f) and 12 (b). It has been recognized as a mentor Institute for the NAAC under the Paramarsh Scheme of the University Grants Commission. Its MBA program has been accredited by the National Board of Accreditation under AICTE since 2000 and has been re-accredited in 2003 and further reaccredited in 2012.
It has been ranked consistently in the upper edge of top-ranking business schools in the nationwide surveys carried out by agencies like Business Today, Cosmode, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Business India, and Outlook which has enabled the Institute to achieve a significant position amongst B-schools in the country. The achievement of the Institute in a short span of twenty-six years of its existence has been widely appreciated.
FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT
Dr. Yogeshwari Phatak
Sr. Director & Conference Chair
Dr. Harshvardhan Halve
Professor & Conference Co-Chair
Dr. Raj Kishore Sharma
Professor & Conference Co-Chair
Dr. Tarun Kushwaha
Dr. Raksha Thakur
Dr. Arpit Loya
Mobile: 94250 62931
Prof. Swati Rai
Prof. Sumit Zokarkar