ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
Any business and entrepreneurial eﬀort cannot be static. Organizations and entrepreneurs need to work in a disrupted scenario where change is enduring. The transformation of business and entrepreneurial practices to inculcate change for social prosperity is the most important thing today. In the current scenario, longer-term strategic changes maybe needed to navigate the competitive landscape to manage the challenge posed by environmental, technological, socio-political, and institutional changes. Through innovative transformation organizations are creating new technologies, developing new products and services, handling changes in processes, de eloping new business models, an inculcating new approaches to work itself. Thus, enterprises need new and more ﬂexible strategies to confront the unformulated road ahead.
Entrepreneurs develop new ideas and opportunities and the notion of innovation is at the very core of transforming the concept of entrepreneurship. The pandemic has also accelerated transformation and development of new technologies, which further dominates the discourse on entrepreneurship. Social practices also need to be such that they can assimilate transformation for the development of those who are at the bottom of the pyramid.
In these times of enduring changes the Prestige Institute of Management and Research (PIMR), Indore provides a platform for intellectuals from academia and industry to participate in its 17th International conference on “Assimilating the Transformation in Business, Entrepreneurial and Social Practices for Leaping Into the Future”. As every transformation paves the path for business, entrepreneurial and practices change for better future, it is t to c nuture it to the fullest. We hope that this ference will help in prop ng and adopting a set of innovative transformational strategies in the changing global scenario to enhance economic growth, human wellbeing,sustainability and prosperity.
CALL FOR PAPERS
PIMR Seventeenth International Conference on “Assimilating the Transformation in Business, Entrepreneurial and Social Practices for Leaping Into the Future” invites empirical and conceptual research papers from academicians, professionals, consultants, practitioners, research scholars and students on related themes and subthemes of the conference.
Research Papers can be submitted on broad sub-themes mentioned below. However, research papers can also be submitted to any related area or discipline under the broad theme of the Conference.
(A) BUSINESS PRACTICES
- Recasting the Practices in CRM
- Steering up New Practices in Consumer Analytics
- Revamping Selling Strategies
- Rebuilding Promotion Strategies
- Dynamic Strategies in Branding
- Remolding Product Management Practices
- Transforming New Investment Practices
- Reconstituting Financial Practices
- Transforming Fund Management and New Dynamic Practices
- Revolutionized Budgeting Practices
- Recasting The Practices in Currency market
- Monetary Policies In The New Revolutionized Economy
III) SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- Changing Structure in Logistics Management
- New and Reconstructing Practices in Operations
- Transforming Inventory Management Practices
- Innovative Practices in Warehousing
- Remolding Services Delivery Practices
- Metamorphosis in E-commerce Business
IV) INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- IT Enabled Practices
- Innovations in Technology Sector
- Steering Up IT In Education
- IT Revolutionizing the Society
- Remolding e-Governance
- IT Dynamics in Global Collaboration
V) HUMAN RESOURCES
- HRM and Business Transformation
- Business Transformation and Talent Acquisition
- Training Needs Identiﬁcation in Changing Scenario
- Changing Skill Sets in Transformation Era
- HR Analytics
- Strategic HRM
- Transformational Business Practices for Developing Economies
- Sustainability Management Trends & Opportunities
- Green Businesses
- Economic & Social aspect of Business
- Global Warming & Green Energy Options
- Waste Management & Recycling Technologies
(B) ENTREPRENEURIAL PRACTICES
|* Entrepreneurship & Transformation
||* Rural Entrepreneurship
|* Role of IT in Entrepreneurship
||* Entrepreneurship and Women
|* Start-up Ecosystem
||* Entrepreneurship and Global Prosperity
|* Innovative Entrepreneurial Practices
(C) SOCIAL TRANSFORMATION
(D) LEGAL TRANSFORMATION
|* Inclusive Growth – Challenges & Opportunities
||* Transforming Legal procedure and practices
|* Poverty & Human Development in India
||* Legal Reforms in New Era
|* Products for Bottom of Pyramid
||* Changing Trends in Intellectual Property Laws
|* Role of NGO's & SHGs in Prosperity
||* Digital transformation in Law, process and system.
|* Education & Skill Development for Social Development
||* Recent trends in Legal Research & Development
|* CSR &Social Development
||* Re-constructing The Business Law
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Senior Managers/ Practitioners
- Academicians (Faculty/Consultants)
- Research Scholars
- Foreign Delegates
- Indian/ Foreign Students.
#BEST PH.D. THESIS CONTEST
- 1. The Contest is open to full-time faculty members of B-Schools/Management Institutes in India and Abroad other than the faculty members of the Prestige Group of Institutions.
- 2. Copy of the Abstract/Summary of the Ph.D. thesis duly typed in 1.5 line space must be submitted in a soft copy in the format of 12 point text single font – Times New Roman in MS Word by the Contestants.
- 3. The Abstract/Summary should contain the topic of the thesis, rationale, objectives, method (study, design, sample, and tools), salient ﬁndings, and implications of the study.
- 4. To be eligible for admission to the Contest, the Ph.D. degree must have been awarded between January 2019 and November 2021.
- 5. The Abstract/Summary of the thesis should be routed through Head of the B-School to which the Contestant belongs. The title of the thesis should be indicated by the Head of the B-School in the cover letter while forwarding the entry for the Contest.
- 6. The Abstract/Summary of the Ph.D. thesis must be accompanied by proof of the award of the degree.
- 7. The Abstracts/Summaries will be screened by a panel of Subject Experts and three to ﬁve best candidates will be invited to make a presentation based on the complete thesis before the Panel.
- 8. The last date for receipt of entries is January 20, 2022 on
email:firstname.lastname@example.org. The address of communication is Prestige Institute of Management and Research, 2 Education and Health Sector, Scheme # 54, Near Bombay Hospital, Indore-452 010 Madhya Pradesh, INDIA.
- 9. Attractions: The Contestants invited for presentation will not be charged delegate fee & will be provided free lodging & boarding facilities during the Conference. The Institute will reimburse to & from train fare of the shortest route of participant by second class AC.
#BEST RESEARCH PAPER AWARD (FOR DELEGATES)
- The award would begin in each track of the conference to paper presenter's delegate from India and Abroad other than the faculty members of the Prestige Group of Institutions.
- The award will be judged by the senior panel members who will chair the sessions.
- The winner and runner up of this contest would receive a certiﬁcate. All participants will receive a certiﬁcate of presentation.
#JIGYASA (BEST RESEARCH PAPER CONTEST FOR STUDENTS)
- The contest is open for regular students from India and Abroad.
- Two students can form a team. However, the paper with sole authorship would also be accepted.
- The registration fee for a team of a maximum of two students is ₹250.
- The winners and runner up of this contest would receive a cash prize of '₹3000' & '₹2000' respectively and a certiﬁcate. All participants will receive a certiﬁcate of presentation.
Selected papers will be published in the special issue of Prestige International Journal of Management and Research (A peer-reviewed journal with a high impact factor of SJIF 6.841 and indexed in Proquest, ISSN 0974-6080).
Note: All the papers will be checked for plagiarism through Turnitin Software. Papers with a 10% or less similarity index will only be selected for publication.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
|Last Date of Submission of Abstract
|| January 15, 2022
|Intimation of Acceptance of Abstract
|| January 20, 2022
|Last Date for Submission of Full Paper
|| February 05, 2022
|Early Bird Registration
|| February 05, 2022
|Last Date for Registration
|| February 15, 2022
|| February 19-20, 2022
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEES
| Academicians (Faculty/ Consultants)
| Research Scholars
| Foreign Delegates
Note:In case of group registration from a single institute (more than 2) then a ﬂat discount of 10% will be oﬀered. In the case of early bird registration until February 05, 2022, a 10% discount will be oﬀered.
THE REGISTRATION METHODOLOGY
- The mode of payment is NEFT / RTGS / Online payment in INR only.
- The online registration link will be opened from January 25, 2022 at www.pimrindore.ac.in. Registration form and link will also be emailed to the selected participants.
- The registration fee is non-refundable. However, change in nomination(s) is acceptable
- In the case of more than one author, the presentation certiﬁcates would be given to only those authors who registered for the Conference and present the paper in the Conference.
- You can register by paying the registration fee through NEFT / RTGS / Online Payment (UPI Bank Transfer). For online payment please ﬁnd the following information:
- We plan to conduct the conference, in hybrid mode, predicting the situation becomes normal. If the pandemic situation does not permit offline functioning, we will conduct this Conference through the virtual platform only as was done in the last year.
- BANK DETAIL FOR (NEFT/RTGS)
Account Name: PIMR National Conference
• Bank: Punjab National Bank
• Branch: PIMR, Scheme No. 54, Indore
• Account No.: 2892012100000092
• IFSC Code: PUNB0625100
• Branch Code: 6251
• MICR Code: 452024015
Note: Please mention the Transaction ID of NEFT payment along with the participant's name in the registration form.
ABSTRACT & PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
THE METHODOLOGY FOR PAPER PRESENTATION
- According to the pre-informed schedule, the conference delegates will be required to present a paper in the Conference either Oﬄine or through online Zoom/Skype/etc. Platforms.
- The weblink with session ID and password will be shared two hours before the Conference.
- The conference delegates will be required to submit their camera-ready PowerPoint presentations (PPT) to the organizers by February 15, 2022 using the google form link provided to registered participants well in advance.
- You are required to use your unique ID as your PPT ﬁle name.
- E-Certiﬁcates of presentations will be e-mailed post-Conference.
Prestige Institute of Management and Research is conceived as a unique growth-oriented institution of professional education and training. The institute had in its genesis the solemn objective of catering to the educational and training needs of the students, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), foreigners residing in India, defence personnel, and an executive from industry and government. The uniqueness of the Institute lies in its provision for an elaborate spectrum of professional programs under one roof. The Institute had made a beginning in 1994 by introducing MBA (Full Time) and MBA (Part-Time) programs, and an undergraduate program in management discipline (Bachelor of Business Administration). The Institute also started, Master’s Program in MBA (Marketing Management), MBA (International Business), MBA (Financial Administration), MBA (Personnel Management), MBA (Advertising and Public Relations), Bachelor of Computer Applications, B. Com. (Hons.), Masters and Bachelor in Mass Communication, Bachelor of Foreign Trade, BA LLB (Hons), B.Com. LLB (Hons), BBA LLB (Hons), LLB, and LLM. The Institute is also a recognized research centre for the PhD program in Management. It aims at becoming one of the best self-financed educational and training centres in the country.
The Institute is an Autonomous Institute since 2006. It has been accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Centre (NAAC) and has received NAAC 'A' Grade Accreditation by UGC twice consecutively in 2009 and 2014. In the year 2021, the Institute received 'A++' Grade Accreditation by UGC. It is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Institute. It is recognized by University Grants Commission under 2(f) and 12 (b). It has been recognized as a mentor Institute for the NAAC under the Paramarsh Scheme of the University Grants Commission. Its MBA program has been accredited by the National Board of Accreditation under AICTE since 2000 and has been re-accredited in 2003 and further reaccredited in 2012.
It has been ranked consistently in the upper edge of top-ranking business schools in the nationwide surveys carried out by agencies like Business Today, Cosmode, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Business India, and Outlook which has enabled the Institute to achieve a significant position amongst B-schools in the country. The achievement of the Institute in a short span of twenty-six years of its existence has been widely appreciated.
FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT
Dr. Davish Jain
Conference Advisory Committee
Dr. Harshvardhan Halve, Dr. Murlidhar Panga, Dr. Prateek Sharma, Dr. Sunita Arya, Prof. Ritupriya Gurtoo
Dr. Tarun Kushwaha
Dr. Raksha Thakur
Dr. Arpit Loya
Prof. Swati Rai
Prof. Sumit Zokarkar